Monday, June 15, 2009

The End

I've surely learned a lot through the entire journey of writing this blog. It is very challenging to research about the new era today in the high technology world that does not stop inventing new things everyday.

I've also realised how the blog revolution actually hits the entire world through economy, political and education. I am a blogger myself and i realised my blog actually play a small role in the social community around me on what i write and review about without even realising.

Sometimes, being a fresh teenager who almost turn 21, we tend to express a lot of things without thinking and analyzing the issue. The issue on 'Blogging and Freedom of Speech' taught me that i should be careful with my words i live in the country where certain subject is sensitive towards the country and people, and the government has the right in taking action.

I've also thought that the traditional media such as newspapers, radio and magazine is dying, it comes out that people still favor traditional media since the online media is not interactive enough and the content length may be too short or too long. Again, the content decides on which media wins the audience.

Blogging may be a platform for 'citizen journalism', but i believe that as bloggers we should have our limits and our contents must interest the audience. As bloggers, we should not take advantage on writing things which is untrue or false. Proper souce and citations should be given to make your issue more trustworthy.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you.We really cannot deny how important the proper usage of the sources and citations.Because people with the original ideas should get the credit.Without them,the ideas will not have established.

    ReplyDelete